Friday, February 12, 2016

Hallelujah on the Hill - Original Christian song


Lyrics: 

On the hill, I look up heaven and wonder how it's like

I stand up high, and stretch out my hand to touch the sky

thinking deep, I wonder if You can read my mind

what do I do, to inherit the promise of old?

And out of the mount, the first light of the sun warms my face

As if I can glimpse Your Light on the highest hill

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah x2

I praise Your name, deep down inside me I know that You care

Dwell in Your House, I want to hear the word of truth

and lead me to the Way the Truth and the Life

the promise of old where Your Spirit pours on the highest hill.

Wrote this song on a breezy day in the UK, 
imagining myself someone looking for heaven, for God, for those promises of old.
When God guides me to His highest hill, all I can sing is just Hallelujah.
Have a listen here at original song recorded live

No comments:

Post a Comment