Sunday, February 7, 2010

Strange, Stranger, Strangers...


Across the sea, in a foreign land,
Where there's no one to hear my cry,
I yearn to hear hallelujah, amen,
But, my wants no one will satisfy.

But to you, my Lord, this praise to thee I sing,
For no one else but thee can joy bring.
I'm in a foreign land as my fathers of old,
Let my own story be as those been told.


The rolling thunder, the roaring waves,
The fiery grave, or the undergrowth tracks.
Under thy Hand that Saves,
I know my soul He protects.


Hallelujah, and all glory be unto His name.


Hello! I would like to write about my experiences here in St. Andrews. But I have not really thought about what to write. But, should anything come to mind I will post it here. Thanks to all that have kept the blog alive. Keep the torch lit and run the good race, keep the faith and the pace!

Bro. Lum Yi Rong
Never stop praying
-1 Thess 5:17-

5 comments:

  1. "If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, any tenderness and compassion,"

    "then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose." Philipians 2:1-2

    Thanks for your 'psalm', I almost fell in love with it. It encouraged and comforted me alot. You made my joy complete. XD

    aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hey, are those pictures taken by you?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh =D but it's not very fair because the scenery is plain awesome. Any cameraman (that's me!) can make it look nice.

    God bless dude. I found a church here and they ARE nice. But i can't go every week cause it's expensive. But i shall see what i can do, and pray as well then. You and Chi Yang take care ya. Never stop praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woa, nice pictures. Well, don't worry. I am not admiring your skills of photography (at all) but only God's creation. XD

    Maybe you can evangelize more and form your own "worship centre" at your home. LOL. By then, you don't have to struggle to go to church there. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yi Rong?! Why, hello there...! Didn't know you were on here until I saw your name on the contributors list..

    ReplyDelete