Thursday, May 13, 2010

we forgive our debtors, You forgive our debts. That's OUR deal. ^^



Strange,
I was aimlessly keying in "Rom 2:3" just
for any biblical websites,
and its content happened to be about judgment. I gaped, jaw-dropped. Did God just let that happen to mold my thoughts?

"So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment?" Rom2:3
I judged my friend(s), and sometimes I might just make the same mistakes they did. And won't I also be judged for the sake of God's justice?
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." (Mat 7:1)
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."(Mk 11:25)
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father
will also forgive you.(Mat6:14)

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.(Mat6:15)

Didn't I ever sin and commit wrongs against both man and God?
Didn't I fail to keep my promises to both man and God?
If I pour contempt on an honest apology, won't my apology be despised too?
If I judge others for what they did wrong, won't I be judged too?
I am not sinless; actually I am a huge sinner, yet Jesus bore it all for me.


Won't I bear with that tiny offense just to do myself a favour, as Jesus bore with much greater offenses, much greater crimes, much greater sins, much greater pain and sufferings, much greater heartaches?

As Emotions battle with the Bible,
my bet is in the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment