Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whose Stronger?

Hallelujah.. I'm a new author here.
And I want to bear a testimony of my family.

I'm a True Jesus Church member since small,
but my mom's family isn't so.
Only my mom,my grandma and one of my auntie came to believe in Jesus.

So, one day......
My mom and her family moved to a new house.
As my grandpa is not a believer,
the first thing he did was
to "invite" a "god" into the house.
Meanwhile,my grandma was very angry and objected my grandpa's request.
But, nothing can be done.
My grandpa still insist to do that.

Therefore, my grandpa and my non believer uncles and aunties often worship idols at home.
But, there were no peace in the house.
There were bad luck in the family.
1.My uncle met with dangers where he was trapped in the Penang ferry brokedown
(In year 1997 if not mistaken...)
2.My grandma met with an accident (luckily there were no serious injury)
and much more.....

So, my grandpa believe that this is maybe the fengshui problem
or there were some dirty things around...
Then, he ask a monk to come over to see whats wrong...
By the time the monk stepped in our house,
he told my grandpa.
" What you did to your house?"
"You invited any "god" into our house?"
"You cant have this "god" in your house, because there's another God here."
My grandpa was curious and he asked: "No,except this(Idol), there's no others."

Then the monk said: "Your wife's God(Lord Jesus Christ) is stronger than yours,
You have to chase your "god"(Idol) away,
if not, your house will never have peace!"

So, till today, we does not have any Idols in our house.
Because my grandpa knows that there will never be peace in our house if there's any Idols.
Although my grandpa is not a believer yet,
but I know that he is sure that our Lord Jesus Christ is the most powerful and strong God.
No other Idols can defeat him.

May all glory be unto God.

by
Sis. Eunice Guok

6 comments:

  1. All glory and praise and thanks be unto the Lord Jesus Christ, the Creator and Father of us. Whose is stronger now? haha.

    Joshua 24:
    "...but as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." proclaimed Joshua.

    For we know that the God we have our trust in is not a fake nor a lie.

    for "it was the Lord our God himself who brought us amd our fathers up out of Egypt(The World), from the land of slavery(of Sin), amd performed great signs before our eyes..." The Lord will protect us throughout all our life, let's place our hearts in Him and let Him lead.

    Let all creations under Heaven praise His Name again! Hallelujah!

    aaronccf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Eunice~

    I agree with aaronccf...

    Jesus Christ is the strongest~!!
    We should serve the HIM with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.

    Dear, Let us ROOTED in HIM...
    Study bible everyday as planned.
    Pray more...

    May God bless all of us...
    Praise the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
    Hallelujah...

    Emmanuel,
    Loo.C.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao......The Monk also realise that...Lord Jesus Christ is stronger than 'god'..haha
    It is really a good testimony..
    Emmanuel..

    ReplyDelete