Friday, April 8, 2011

Criminal Minds

Encloved in the smothering cigarette smoke
Encroaching upon me is the evil of the night
Engrossed in the gluttony for dirty money
Endangered by the temptations of sins never trite

Money, is the root of all evil.
This evil roams in the blood within my family
This evil lingers in the blood within me

The cigarette smoke continues to choke me now,
yet I make no sound of murmur,
no sign of discomfort,
no guts to protest in an evil so gripping.

I wish to condemn aloud this evil doing,
I wish to expose this illegal nest
I wish to call the police.
Yet lies deep in this flurry of evil operation,
is YOU, part of my family.

Now, scared and helpless am I
entangled in a dilemma between doing what is lawful and what is rightful
Help, I need not.
Help should come upon my dear family.
Help from Heaven.



... Now, I simply want to leave this place.
(pls pray for me and my family, mired in debt and dirty money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment